WHAT IS INVISALIGN®?
Metal braces were once the only treatment used to straighten teeth. Today, Invisalign is a ground-breaking orthodontic technology, which utilizes invisible aligners – also known as clear braces – to correct misaligned teeth. Instead of wires attached to your teeth as with traditional braces, your teeth can be straightened invisibly.
· Invisalign® is clear, allowing you to straighten your teeth without anyone’s knowledge.
· Invisalign® is removable, allowing you to eat and drink what you want during treatment.
· Invisalign® allows you to brush and floss normally to maintain good oral hygiene, thereby eliminating the risk of plaque buildup, periodontal disease and tooth decay.
· The Invisalign® process has been proven effective in orthodontic practices and clinical research across the nation.
WHAT DOES INVISALIGN® TREAT?
· Crowding: When your teeth are too close together, they can become crooked and cause discomfort, difficulty cleaning, and lead to other dental problems.
· Spacing: Gaps between your teeth are generally undesirable cosmetically, but they are also a dental concern for increasing the chance of tooth decay.
· Cross-bite: When your lower and upper teeth are not aligned properly, it can cause difficulty chewing and lead to jaw and other dental problems.
· Overbite: Aside from generally being a cosmetic concern, overbites can also cause eating difficulties and other dental issues.